Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Duration : 13 Nights / 14 Days
Destination Covered : Shillong, Tezpur, Tawang, Bomdila, Bhalukpong, Mandla, Umaria, Tawang Monastery, Elephant Falls
Tour Activities : Camping, Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, Wildlife Sanctuaries & National Parks, Religious & Pilgrimage, River Rafting, Lakes & Rivers, Trekking, Wildlife, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking, Wildlife Safari, Elephant Safari, Rappelling, Boating
North East States are very beautiful and attractive. India's North East is a land of undulating hills and plains with luxuriant green cover and a wide variety or rare and exotic flora and fauna. The people of North-East India have historically had close ethnic and cultural bonds with Tibet, Bhutan, and Myanmar.
Package cost based on 02 person travelling together if no of persons increase or decrease cost will be change.
1. We have not categorized rates as Standard, Deluxe and Luxury, as we have Budget and Standard hotels in Northeast India and few Deluxe hotels and there is no Luxury Hotels as such, we try to give a clear picture of the hotels we used and categorize them so that expectations are not high when clients travels here. So in some places the room category differs the price where good hotels are not available.
2. For wildlife itineraries we have added the minimum activities that are required to cover respective area, if any clients would mind to change the activities then the itinerary can be customized accordingly.
3. Hotels in Arunachal Pradesh are Non star category
4. Inner Line Permits are required to enter Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland
5. Road condition in Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram are not good including some parts of Assam, Tripura and Meghalaya.
6. We avoid to take tours in Monsoon Season (June, July and August) however some places in Northeast are best during this season.
7. Guest with adventurous mind should travel to Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and some parts of Northeast India.
8. In this region there are no relevance between the distance and time travelling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
9. Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection does not work in this region.
10. Credit Cards / Travelers cheque are not freely accepted.
11. Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc., which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
12. Please do note that the car will be there with the clients for 09 hrs and over and above that it would be chargeable.
13. Cost for any increase in taxes / fuel price, which may come into effect the tour price.
14. In Tawang guest might get power cut problem in the evening.
Price & Rates
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|No of pax Adult||Age Limit Above 12 years||Price per pax (Rs) INR 76600 / Adult|
|City||Hotel Name||Star Rating|
|City Shillong||Hotel Name Hotel Polo Towers or similar||Star Rating 4|
|City Cherrapunjee||Hotel Name Hotel Jiva Resort or Similar||Star Rating 3|
|City Cherrapunjee||Hotel Name Hotel Jiva Resort or similar||Star Rating 3|
|City Tezpur||Hotel Name Hotel GreenWood Resort or similar||Star Rating 3|
|City Dirang||Hotel Name Hotel Norphel Retreat or similar||Star Rating 3|
|City Tawang||Hotel Name Hotel YangZom or similar||Star Rating 3|
|City Bomdila||Hotel Name Hotel Tsepal Yangjom or similar||Star Rating 3|
|City Bhalukpong||Hotel Name Hotel Wall International or similar||Star Rating 3|
|City Guwahati||Hotel Name Hotel Gateway Grendeur or similar||Star Rating 4|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Packages by Theme
4 Nights / 5 Days